Every once in a while, we think of making something new as a spread for our traditional sandwich.. Here’s to a twist I made based on what was available…
Bread ( your choice)- 4 slices
Yogurt- 1/2 cup
Cream Cheese – 2 tbs
1/4 cup Sour Cream – 1tsb ( optional)
Mayo- 1 tbs
Salt – per taste
Pepper- Per taste
- This sandwich can be made in two ways or toasted, raw. I preferred raw as it was a hot afternoon.
- Slice the tomato into thin round slices ( not too thin and not too think, go with your taste for tomato)
- Slice the cucumber into thin slices
- Mix the yogurt, cream cheeses, salt and pepper together to form a spread.
- Spread on one slice of the bread, layer with the veggies and then spread on the other slice and cover the veggies with the other slice
- Cut into center Vertical
You can use veggies or meat per your taste
Any combination for spread is fine